Shipping Policy

MyFineEmpire works with manufacturers and artisans across the world to source the coolest products at the prices that suit you. 

This results in all our orders being shopped to you from across the world - from Thailand, China United Kingdom, Spain etc. However we do ensure we can track our orders for your extra piece of mind. Due to this fact we may send packages in multiple packages, Don't be worried if they're items missing, these items will come in more packages. It will definitely be worth the wait.

The estimated delivery time depends on destination country. The shipping takes from 4-10 days to Europe and 7-10 days for the rest of the world for for 80 percent of the products for the remaining 20 percent it will take 3-6 weeks. Delivery time may differ depending on the delivery address and availability of delivery resources. Please note that delivery time may be longer due to the high demand for our items.

Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.

 All packages have specific tracking information.You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by clicking into order tracking to review your order status.

It can take a few days to follow order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.